HOW TO SET UP A FAMILY TENT
Families are suited best by larger tents This is because there is need for room to dress up, stand in it, and probably to enjoy playing in it when the weather is not too conducive or in the evenings. The family tents should have good ventilation and pitch the tent close to a natural wind breaker. According to best family tent review the ground sheet should be well fitted to prevent moisture from seeping in, and maintaining the tent comfortable for everyone.
MATERIALS YOU NEED.
1.A rain fly-it protects the actual tent from rain water.
- Vinyl tarp- it is used to prevent water from collecting at the edges of the tent.
- Inner tent- t is the sleeping area which is breathable.
- Groundsheet- it provides a barrier between the ground and the sleeping area by preventing water from seeping in
- Poles-they provide the structural support to the tent. 6. Stakes-they are used to support the tent into the ground.
1.Lay the vinyl tarp or a firm plastic on a lat ground, brush away any stones or tint branches.
2.Fold up the tarp into the shape of the tent and tuck in its edges to prevent it from collecting water underneath in case it rains.
3.Lay your tent on the tarp, note the bottom side of the tent and put it down on the tarp. Outline the windows and the door in the direction away from direct sun to avoid damage.
4.Fix the tent poles They may be connected with the ropes of the bungee or could be numbered Put the poles of the tent and lay them across the tent.
5.Insert the poles of the tent and fit them into the tent. They will form a basic frame of the tent.
6.Put the end of the tent into an eyelet of each corner and slide a pole through the small flaps on the top of the tent or attach plastic clips on the top of the tent’s pole. (this may be because all tents are designed differently)
7.Now raise the tent, have a partner to help, this happens after you have fitted the two poles through their points of connection. This causes them to bend on their own raising the tent into something that could be slept in
- (i)You may pull corners apart to give it a square shape. (ii)You may attach some hooks onto the tent pole frame in their right positions.